DDr. Dafna Ahdoot is currently accepting new patients and sees newborns at Providence Tarzana Medical Center
The following services are available to our patients
- Well child visits
- Sports physicals
- Scheduled and drop-in sick visits
- Rapid Strep test
- Dermabond laceration repairs
- Suture removal
- Ear irrigation
- Nebulized treatments: Albuterol, Xopenex, Pulmicort
- Nurse visits for vaccine placement
- Wart cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen)
- Breastfeeding advice and teaching
- Frenotomy (“tongue tie” (ankyloglossia) repair
- Developmental screening
- Autism screening
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) screening and treatment
- Special needs patients including but not limited to Down’s syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and other genetic disorders.
- Prenatal interviews for expecting mothers and their partners are available. Please check out our parent center for a list of questions to ask when interviewing a pediatrician.
- We have a nutritionist on board to help those patients with childhood obesity among other dietary issues.
- We have an Ultrasound technitian in-office that can screen for acute problems such as appendicitis or more chronic issues such as fatty liver, gallstones and pancreatitis.